- Is Vsdc Video Editor Free
- Vsdc Free Editor
- How To Use Vsdc Free Video Editor
- Vsdc Free Video Editor Tutorial
- Vsdc Free Video Editor For Mac
Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Best Overall Green Screen Software. Adobe Premiere Pro CC is a software. VSDC Free Video Editor is described as 'allows you to add quick changes to a video file as well as create a more complex project involving advanced post-production techniques' and is a popular app in the Video & Movies category. There are more than 50 alternatives to VSDC Free Video Editor for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac.
VSDC Video Editor
- Rank (3.5/5)
- Reviews: 141
- License: Free
- Downloads: 6.4k
- Version: 3.5.7
- Compatible: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
VSDC free editor is a multifunctional non-linear video editing software which may easily compete with professional programs like Premiere Pro or Vegas Pro.
Although it is a completely free program, it is very effective. Using VSDC free editor, you may create video projects from video clip combinations, audio files, and motionless Full HD photos. It also offers a wide range of video and audio filters, as well as stylish transitions.
- Built-in screen capture tool
- Full HD support
- Great collection of effects and transitions
- Easy to master
- Supports 120fps video export
- Can the VSDC free video editor export in 4K?
Yes, it is almost the only free video editor that may work with such video quality.
- May I upload edited videos directly to YouTube?
Yes, vdsc video editor has ready profiles for export videos into social networks. It offers you uploading your videos directly from the app to YouTube without switching windows and tabs.
- May I use VSDC free forever?
Yes, vsdc video editor is completely free. However, you may also get acquainted with the premium version which offers more opportunities.
- Why is the editor called a non-linear one? What does it mean?
It means that video files and images do not necessarily follow some sequence ‒ they may be located in various places at any time.
- Can I get a refund?
The refund for the subscription is possible within 30 days from the payment date only.
Why I Can’t Download Cracked vdsc Video Editor?
Although vdsc video editor is completely free, some users try to find it via non-official sources, torrents. However, before using this method again, pay attention to some problems that may appear afterward:
- Be ready to lash out on a good lawyer.
Illegal usage is a violation of the law. First, you will receive a warning letter on your e-mail. If it will not help, the provider will turn off the Internet without any further notices. Soon you will be charged with some offense due to this violation. The result is a $1000 fine.
- Ads will not leave you alone
Perhaps, you already know the peculiarities of Torrent files. Before uploading the app to the torrent resource, the hackers pre-process it. So, the software may have a virus and infect your computer. However, the app from Torrent is not necessarily full of viruses, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Customer Support is not available
Those users who buy legal programs are sure that they will get necessary technical support if needed. For example, you may always contact the manager and solve all the issues. Forget about professional help in case you use illegal software.
3 Best Free VSDC Alternatives
If you are not fully satisfied with a vsdc free editor, for example, it is too slow or the performance is insufficient, here are some equally effective and functional alternatives. You may download them and use completely free.
1. DaVinci Resolve
- Works smoothly on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Completely free
- Simple interface for ordinary functions
- Perfect software for color grading, compositing and audio production
- Learning curve for advanced options
- No 4K support in a free version
If you are a beginning video editor, a free DaVinci Resolve 14 version has all creative tools necessary to improve editing parameters.
The basic toolset offers video and audio transitions, titles, generators, filters, and audio effects.
Clicking on the tool, you will see the embedded library. Unlike other video editing programs, DaVinci doesn’t allow you to regulate the output frame frequency after your project has been adjusted ‒ you should indicate the frame frequency before you get to work.
- Read more about the best video editing softwares for Windows.
- Fully customizable
- Fast visualization
- Auto backup
- Many audio effects
- Full HD support
- Low functionality
- No Windows support
Although KdenLive is a video editor targeted at Linux, it also works on Mac OS. The software works primarily with all possible formats, including Libav or FFmpeg, AVI, QuckTime and others.
KdenLive includes the tools which help create, crop, move, and control the videos. You may add various effects and incorporate some text, edit it and create a beautiful transition. It should be mentioned that the video editor supports various plug-ins and may be functionally improved.
- Completely free
- Cross-platform editor
- Simple learning curve
- Very slow performance
- Some functions require modification
OpenShot is a free app to edit videos with open source code. You may preview your video clip clicking the right button and choosing “Preview”.
The toolset offers basic adjustments: cropping, animation, video effects, audio incorporation, titles, and 3D animation. One of the most interesting tools is a slow motion effect. Applying it, you may control time, reverse, slow or quick the video. All these functions are performed in one mouse click.
Download VSDC Free
Download and use vdsc video editor free to test its video editing possibilities. This is a good software for basic video color grading but not for professional filmmaking.
Hi there, I'm Ann Young - a professional blogger, read more
Since people increasingly prefer to record and share their life with videos, a large section of video editors is also hugely demanded. According to a study, over a hundred hours of video is uploading to YouTube every minute. How to stand out and attract more viewers becomes a hot topic. VSDC Free Video Editor is considered by many to be a highly functional video editing to produce attractive videos. So, we will introduce and review this popular video editor in this article.
Part 1: What is VSDC Video Editor
Is Vsdc Video Editor Free
VSDC Video Editor is developed and distributed by Flash-Integro. If you just do video stitching and trimming, it is enough to meet your needs.
- 1. Edit videos non-linear on the timeline.
- 2. Contain a large number of video and audio effects.
- 3. Blur, hide or highlight an object using the masking tool.
- 4. Built-in some advanced tools, like video stabilization.
- 5. Capture everything in front of your webcam.
- 6. Offer a VSDC Free Video Editor and a pro version cost $19.99.
- 1. The interface is not well-designed and looks awkward.
- 2. There is no preview or monitor window to play the result before exporting.
- 3. It does not support 3D videos or 360 VR.
- 4. Some features are only available in the pro version.
A Quick tutorial of VSDC Video Editor
Step 1: Run the video editor, and create a new project. Then go to the Editor tab on the top ribbon, click and expand the Add object menu, select Video and add the video to edit into the project.
Vsdc Free Editor
Step 2: Drag and drop the video into the timeline and you can get the editing tools on top of the window. The Tools section covers Cut, Split, Crop, and Rotate. To cut the video and remove unwanted parts, for instance, click the Cut tool and move the sliders in the timeline. Then hit the Cutting and splitting button on the right panel to confirm it.
Step 3: The advanced editing tools are located in the Editing section, including Video effects and Audio effects. Press the Video effects menu and you will get Filters, Transitions, Adjustments and more. You can apply the effects on your footage or certain frames.
Step 4: After editing, go to the Export project tab and store the video result to your computer or post it to social media.
Part 2: Top 5 free alternatives of VSDC Video Editor
VSDC Video Editor can do a decent amount of video editing tasks, but it is far from easy to use or powerful. That is why we identify top 5 free alternatives to VSDC Video Editor below.
Top 1: Hitfilm Express
Hitfilm Express is a free VSDC Video Editor alternative with professional VFX tools. You can make awesome contents, films or gaming videos. It is perfect for beginners, film students, gamers, YouTubers and more.
- 1. Edit standard video and 3D videos on Windows and Mac.
- 2. Use basic video editing tools for free.
- 3. Include audio and video filters, masking and other tools.
- 4. Monitor the result in real time.
- 1. The alternative to VSDC Video Editor requires you to share a status update on social media when downloading.
- 2. The advanced features and add-ons needs to purchase.
Top 2: Lightworks
Lightworks is the go-to-pro VSDC Video Editor alternative used by professionals ranging from directors to award-winning filmmakers. It supports the resolution up to 4K as well as video in SD and HD formats.
How To Use Vsdc Free Video Editor
- 1. Available on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- 2. Edit videos on the timeline accurately.
- 3. Support a wide range of video formats up to 4K.
- 4. Upload videos to YouTube directly.
Vsdc Free Video Editor Tutorial
- 4K video support for YouTube is only in the paid version of the alternative to VSDC Video Editor.
Top 3: DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve is an all-in-one VSDC Video editor alternative that combines 8K editing, color correction, visual effects and audio post production together. You can easily edit, color, add effects and adjust audio in single click.
- 1. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
- 2. Offer impressive color correction.
- 3. Edit videos in the pro-level interface.
- 4. Cover basic video editing tools in the free version.
- Some features are complex in the alternative to VSDC Video Editor and not all tutorials are free.
Learn more here about DaVinci video editor.
Top 4: iMovie
iMovie is the free VSDC Video Editor alternative created by Apple for macOS and iOS. It is easy to browse your video clips and create Hollywood-like trailers with stunning 4K-resolution output.
- 1. Provides a large number of video filters, effects and transitions.
- 2. Support various video resolutions up to 4K.
- 3. Offer both video and audio editing tools.
- 4. Built-in a monitor window.
- The VSDC Video Editor alternative only works on Mac machines.
Get to know more details about iMovie video editor here.
Top 5: Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a simple VSDC Video Editor alternative for Windows XP/Vista/7/8. You can edit your video clips, photos and apply effects to make a photo slide or a basic video.
- 1. Easy to learn.
- 2. Include basic video editing tools.
- 3. Upload result to YouTube or Facebook directly.
- 4. Expandable with plugins and add-ons.
Vsdc Free Video Editor For Mac
- The features in this VSDC Video Editor alternative are limited.
Recommend: AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate
Looking for an easy-to-use video editor with extensive features? AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate is a good option. It has all the video editing features VSDC Video Editor has and it’s even more functional. You are able to edit the video like crop, clip, watermark, merge, filters, etc. Besides, the tool allows you to compress the SWF file, edit metadata and make GIF.
- 1. Equip a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate.
- 2. Support all video, audio formats and devices supported formats.
- 3. Provide both basic and advanced video editing tools, like filters, watermark, etc.
- 4. Enhance video quality using advanced algorithm.
- 5. Preview the the edited file before converting.
- 6. Add customized audio track and subtitles to your video.
AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate is a good option to turn your videos into art. It does not only offer the editing features like watermark, crop, clip, merge, filters, etc., the tool also lets you use its toolbox to shrink the file size, and edit the metadata information.
Based on the sharing above, you should understand what VSDC Video Editor is and what you can do with it. To help you make a better decision, we also shared top 5 free alternatives to VSDC Video Editor.