- The Samsung i7500, known as Samsung Galaxy in some countries, is the first mobile phone manufactured by Samsung that uses the open source Android operating system. It was announced on 27 April 2009.
- A person who drives a vehicle
- (driver) (computer science) a program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device
- A wheel or other part in a mechanism that receives power directly and transmits motion to other parts
- (driver) someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus and is a connection port which supports the connection of peripheral devices and computer/electrical devices.
samsung galaxy usb drivers - Samsung EPL-1PL0BEGXAR
This pocket-sized device turns your SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab™ 10.1 into a USB host, allowing you to connect compatible USB accessory devices such as keyboards, mice, thumb drives and more to your Tab™. The adapter enhances the capabilities of your Tab, providing a solution for user-friendly removable data storage or the sharing of your favorite multimedia files with your Tab. Insert a USB mouse or keyboard to improve enterprise efficiency at the office or at home. Simply connect a USB memory stick or USB cable from compatible devices to the USB port on the adapter and then insert the adapter into your Tab.
Samsung Galaxy S 2011
Samsung Galaxy S 2011, Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab
A Livrus.com.br testou o Samsung Galaxy Tab.