Latest Tuning/Utility Software Revisions
TunerStudioMS is the software application that is used to tune your MegaSquirt EFI controller. The latest version for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh can be found at www.TunerStudio.com .
MegaLogViewer is the software application used to view datalogs. The latest version for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh can be found at www.TunerStudio.com
Free therm software download download software at UpdateStar. It was originally introduced to Mac users in Mac OS 9. A Windows version has been available since. THERM is a state-of-the-art computer program developed at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) for use by building component manufacturers, engineers, educators, students, architects, and others interested in heat transfer. Using THERM, you can model two-dimensional heat-transfer effects in building components such as windows. Auto-Control Stainless Steel Water Distiller. Heating Mantle With Stirrer. Forced Air Drying Oven. Hotplate Stirrers. Hotplate Stirrer.
PortCheck – A handy utility used to diagnose and troubleshoot communication issues and firmware revisions.
Latest Firmware Revisions
The latest MS1/Extra, MS2/Extra, and MS3 codes are available from the MSExtra.com download page.
Please note: MegaTune is obsolete and no longer supported. TunerStudio must be used for all MS2/Extra revisions greater than 3.1.0 and all variants of MS3.
NOTE: If you need MSPNP Tuning Software, see the main MSPNP site for Gen 2, or this site for Gen 1.
Other MegaSquirt Related Software
Note- Some downloads will require you to log on to the http://www.msefi.com forums before the download link will appear.
- MegaLogViewer-an application to view and graph MegaSquirt Log files. It will graph any field in your MegaSquirt(1, 2, 3, MSnS-Extra…) log file captured by TunerStudio, MegaTunix or Palm based MS-Logger. Written in Java to support all OS’s and platforms.
- You’ve simply got to use MegaLogViewer…. The log viewer is just the beginning, with the log based tuning capabilities (reference your current map and datalogs on the same screen and make tweaks as needed), and the VE Analyzer, there is a lot of power here!
- After MegaLogViewer changes your life ;)– and even though it’s free and you’re not obligated, please consider registering MegaLogViewer to thank Phil Tobin for his development effort, he’s done this out of his own goodwill and I for one would like to see more cool tools like this! Click here to toss him a bone… We did.
- EasyTherm – to simplify configuring your MegaSquirt-I to accept the substitution of non-standard temperature sensors and to upload software revisions. New link for V5.0 version. (Roger Enns) (not needed for MS2 or MS3)
- Port Check – communications test utility. This program displays what COM ports are available and checks for a response from MegaSquirt. This can be useful for determining if a problem is with the ECU or on the computer side.
MegaSquirt Firmware / Customized Code
Original B&G Code
- MegaSquirt-I standard firmware version 3.0The base code for the MS-I, by B&G (fuel only)
- MegaSquirt-II Downloader and Embedded Code PageMS-II Base Code, by B&G
Drivers for other DIYAutoTune.com offered hardware
- No prompts, just quickly and silently installs the updated drivers. Reboot and you should be good to go.
- For other USB-2920 compatible drivers (older Windows, Windows CE, all Linux / Mac / etc ) go here: FTDI VCP Drivers Page
Older MegaSquirt Tuning Software and Utilities
Development on these has stopped as of 2016, but the software is still available.
- PC Configurator – The original tuning software from Bowling and Grippo, it has fewer features than MegaTune.
- MegaTune – for tuning and data logging MegaSquirt with a laptop computer running Windows 9x/ME/XP/Vista.
- The manual for MegaTune is here: Go to the MegaTune Manual
- MegaTunix Excellent tuning/datalogging software for Linux, Unix, Mac OS, and Windows. (Dave Andruczyk)
The Grasshopper insects – Ladybug, Honeybee, Dragonfly and Butterfly – are propagating widely in academic and in professional design and planning communities, not as an infestation but with as much delight and value as their biological namesakes. We make great use of them at MIT!
By seamlessly linking existing and highly capable performance assessment software (for daylight, energy, airflow and thermal comfort) to design workflows, the insects are creating a design ecosystem in which architects and planners can shape their efforts to promote the highest levels of performance while satisfying all design objectives. Members of the design community, trained to be creative and now empowered to develop evidence-based strategies, will generate new concepts that will enrich the discourse about how best to serve both mankind and the natural environment.
The open-source insects, described as a “passion project” by one member of the core development group, will mutate into even more capable forms with the aid of computationally capable users.