Snagit 2018是一款非常优秀的屏幕捕获工具，它不仅仅可以截取图像，它还可以录制视频，以及对截取后的图像进行强大的编辑等等。有了SnagIt你可以节省很多时间，同时也可以给你带来很多工作上的帮助。SnagIt给你所有你需要轻松共享创造醒目的图像和视频的工具。SnagIt 2018帮助你在屏幕上捕捉到任何东西。捕捉图像，视频或在屏幕上的文字。使用一键式快速访问您的拍摄需求。
Pixologic Zbrush 2020.1.1 Crack Full Version is Here! Download Pixologic Zbrush 2020 Crack Pixologic ZBrush is a powerful digital sculpting and painting suite that has revolutionized the 3D industry with some powerful features and intuitive workflows. SnagIt 编辑器中的库维护您捕获的历史，可以很容易地标记，找到捕获。 共享 使用输出和输出插件迅速把捕捉分享到热门的目的地。 要了解更多关于输出，请查看分享。 10 March, 2020: Snagit 2020.1.1 General. Added a SharePoint sharing destination; The Twitter sharing destination is. نرم افزار Techsmith Snagit به آسانی با ابزارهای متنوع و مفید خود به شما امکان ضبط هر نوع تصویری را از محیط مانیتور شما همراه با تمامی نشانه ها و هرچه که به چشم می بینید را به طرق مختلف به صورت یک فیلم با کیفیت ذخیره و در صورت نیاز.
SnagIt(屏幕截图)能够捕获 Windows 屏幕、DOS 屏幕；RM 影片、游戏画面；菜单、窗口、客户区窗口、最终一个激活的窗口或用鼠标界说的区域。图象可被存为BMP、PCX、TIF、GIF或JPEG格局，也能够存为系列动画。运用 JPEG能够指定所需的紧缩级(从1%到99%)。能够挑选是不是包含光标，增加水印。别的还具有主动缩放，色彩削减，单色变换，颤动，以及变换为灰度级。
此外，保留屏幕捕获的图象前，能够用其自带的修正器修正；也能够挑选主动将其送至SnagIt打印机或Windows剪贴板中，也能够直接用E- mail发送。 SnagIt具有将显如今Windows桌面上的文本块变换为机器可读文本的共同才能，这儿乃至无需CUT和PASTE。 程序撑持 DDE，所以其他程序能够操控和主动捕获屏幕。撑持输出到外部程序或IM(即时通讯)软件、导入/导出特色。
10 March, 2020: Snagit 2020.1.1
- Added a SharePoint sharing destination
- The Twitter sharing destination is working again
- Fixed two crashes that could occur in the TechSmith Updater on some machines
- Snagit Capture is now more resilient after encountering issues in the same run
- Fixed a hang when a computer goes to sleep while video recording
- Can now view all installer options on smaller screens
- Fixed a hang when trying to take a scrolling capture of specific windows with nested scrolling areas
- The Cut Out tool will now cut the intended area even with other windows foregrounded when starting your selection
- When using the Cut Out tool and Shadow Effect, the shadow will no longer get progressively applied after each cut out.
- The Eraser tool will now remember the anti-alias setting
- Fixed an issue where the playhead would jump to an unexpected time after making multiple cuts it a video
- Fixed an issue where cutting out a section at the beginning of a video would result in incorrect first frames in the resulting video
- The Slack sharing destination now uses your default browser to authenticate the first time
- The reset button for Auto-Simplify is working again
- The correct Canvas Background color should now be shown in Editor Preferences
- Can now adjust the zoom level of thumbnails in the Library again
- The shadow surrounding the recording area now allows you to click on windows and controls behind it
- Fixed a crash that could occur when doing a scrolling capture with COM
Image from Templates
- You can now adjust the default name that is added to the footer when creating an image from a Template
- Applying the Shadow Effect to images made from Templates should work as expected now
- The “Custom Steps” Template should now be visible when the “Steps” category is selected
- When copying or printing an image created from a Template with empty Drop Zones, the placeholder images will no longer be included.
- Better keyboard navigation in the Create Image from Template window
- The ability to adjust the title text color is working again
- Undo and redo are now working after editing a Drop Zone
- Updated the LeadTools Imaging SDK v20 from an April 2019 release to latest (November 2019) addressing CVEs 5125, 5100, 5099, and 5084
- Fixed an XML External Entity (XXE) issue that would allow a local attacker to exfiltrate data under the local Administrator account. Thanks to nerdwell for reporting this issue.
- Other bug fixes, security, and localization updates
7 January, 2020: Snagit 2020.1.0
- Selecting multiple images and clicking “Create Image from Template” now uses your selected images
- Can now paste images directly into a Template drop zone
- Template placeholder text should behave better now
- Deleting image from Template drop zone no longer keeps you in that that drop zone
- Escape key will now cancel changes in a Template drop zone
- Sharing should now respect the file type and the selected sharing options for all file types
- Images within Template drop zones will now snap to the sides and center of the drop zone
- Fixed a startup crash some users were experiencing on Windows 10 v1903
- Fixed a crash when importing and exporting Capture presets
- Fixed an issue where switching between images would change some tool properties
- Improved the look of the Snagit Capture tray icon when recording video
- Improved Editor performance when cropping images or working with cropped images
- Restored the ability to save static GIFs with transparency
- Fixed ability to save PDF as landscape
- Adding Evernote and Twitter as sharing destinations (previously optional downloads on the TechSmith website)
- Sharing to Email with a preset subject and body should now work again
- Other bug fixes and localization updates
10 December, 2019: Snagit 2020.0.3
- Resolved an issue where a subset of users were unable to launch the Editor
19 November, 2019: Snagit 2020.0.2
- Addressed issue where Snagit’s auto start option is turned off when installing a newer version of Snagit.
12 November, 2019: Snagit 2020.0.1
- The former method of Combining Images (introduced in Snagit 2019), has no been moved to the top of the list in the Template picking window. It’s called “Custom Steps”
- Fixed a crash when, in certain circumstances, an image is dropped in a drop zone and then exiting Snagit Editor
- The Enter key now commits changes when editing drop zones
- Clicking anywhere in Editor will now exit drop zone edit mode
- After entering and exiting drop zone edit mode, Undo and Redo work better and drop zones are more stable
- No longer showing drop zone placeholders when flattening or saving an image
- Improved the sorting and category order of the Template picking window
- Faster load times for the Template picking window
- Added a Video from Images hotkey: Ctrl+Alt+V
- Reduced the likelihood that Video from Image captures can freeze due to unreliable audio devices
- There should now always be at least a few tools available to draw with when entering Video from Images mode
- More work to keep drop downs out of the recording area when recording in Video from images mode
- Can now drag items all the way to the right to re-order when in Video from Image mode
- Improved the accessibility of navigating the video recording UI with the keyboard
- Simplify glyphs should now have better contrast when a color close to white is chosen
- The Box output handles filenames better when sharing
- Fixed other crashes, performance, and security issues.
Snagit Crack Key
64bit for Windows
32bit for Windows
在你的 hosts 加入以下地址加以屏蔽：
TechSmith SnagIt v2019.0.0 Build 2339
解压密码： www.unyoo.comTechSmith Snagit 2020.1.1 Multilingual (MacOSX)
TechSmith Snagit 2020.1.1 Multilingual (MacOSX) 379 MB
Techsmith Snagit – the award-winning screen-capture software. Using SnagIt, you can select and capture anything on your screen, then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. Capture and share an article, image, or Web page directly from your screen. Or, capture and share any part of any application that runs on your PC. Automatically save in one of 23 file formats, or send to the printer, to your e-mail, or to the clipboard.
Use SnagIt’s built-in editors to modify, annotate, and enhance your images and the Catalog Browser to organize your files. Increase your productivity while quickly creating professional presentations and flawless documentation. With powerful new features that allow you to edit previously placed objects, capture embedded links and add interactivity to your captures,SnagIt 8 makes it easier than ever before to capture, edit, and share anything on your screen.
Features of SnagIt:
– Capture – if you can see it, you can snag it!
– Don’t waste time cropping your captures. Snag exactly what you need, with just a click.
– Profiles make it easy. SnagIt comes with eleven preset buttons that make screen capture a cinch! Capture a region of your screen, text from a window, the contents of a tall page that scrolls, all the images on a Web page, you get the idea.
– Custom suits you. Don’t feel limited by the eleven profiles-create your own combinations for nearly unlimited capture possibilites. What’s that? You want to set up a keystroke that captures a menu along with the mouse pointer.adds a drop shadow.and sends the image directly to your ***** dot com blog? Sure, no problem!
Edit – the right tools, right now!
– You don’t need a million confusing options, you need the right tools at the right time. Unlike expensive, complex image editing suites,SnagIt makes everyday screen capture tasks one-click easy.
– Say more with pictures+words. Use an arrow to direct attention. Add a text callout to explain clearly. Apply ready-made objects from the menus.and your picture is worth 1,000 more words!
– Look like a pro. Make your screenshot pop with a drop shadow. Give it perspective, spotlight an area, or add other nifty effects.
– Convey complex ideas simply. Combine multiple images, callouts, shapes, and clip art stamps into a rich and detailed information graphic.
– Have fun! Add a speech balloon to that photo of your cat.
Share – send captures where they need to go.instantly!
– Yes, you can save your captures in all the common-and a few uncommon-image formats. But with SnagIt’s free output accessories you can do so much more!
– Collaborate in a flash. Click a button to send a screen capture by email, AIM, or Skype.
– Be social. Share screenshots on Flickr. Post images directly to your blog. Publish to your Web site via FTP. No technical degree required!
– Get projects done quicker. Embed images directly into your Microsoft Office projects, MindManager map, or OneNote page.
Organize – SnagIt keeps track, so you don’t have to
– Save nothing.save everything. SnagIt stores every capture automatically and keeps the most recent visible. A huge timesaver!
– Find your stuff. Whether or not you saved it, find that capture later with the new visual search pane. Remember just one detail-like the approximate date or the Web site you captured-and find your capture instantly.
– Get organized (if you want to). As you capture images for next month’s big project, tag them with 'big project' or set the 'Important' flag. No need to save anything in folders.just come back next month and view all your big project files with a click!
Languages: English, Deutsch, Français.