- Pro Usb Hotel Card System Serial Key Generator
- Prousb Hotel Card System Serial Key
- Pro Usb Hotel Card System Serial Key Replacement
Password Manager Pro is a secure enterprise password management software solution which serves as a centralized password vault to manage shared sensitive information, including privileged accounts, shared accounts, firecall accounts, documents and digital identities of enterprises. Uploaded from Turkey! Not bad upload speed here!just a bit of fun, playing with it as i wanted to leave the air conditioner running to cool the room down. Phone: 0086-755-8614 7779 (China) 1-855-288-3587 Mon-Fri, 9am-9pm EST (US) Email: [email protected] (China Support) [email protected] (US Support).
Privileged Password Management With Password Manager Pro
Store & organize all your privileged identities in a centralized vault.
Securely share administrative passwords with the members of your team on need basis.
Automatically reset the passwords of servers, databases, network devices and other resources.
Control access to IT resources and applications based on roles and job responsibilities.
Launch direct connection to remote IT resources, websites and applications.
Video record & audit all privileged access, get complete record of all actions.
World's Largest Organizations Rely on Password Manager Pro
The IT divisions of some of the World's largest organizations and Fortune 500 companies rely on Password Manager Pro to control access to their IT infrastructure. Over 300,000 IT admins and end users log in to Password Manager Pro on a typical day and manage millions of privileged passwords.
Highlights of Password Manager Pro
Password Storage, Management & Workflow
Password Sharing, User Provisioning & Management
Remote Password Reset
Privileged Session Management, Remote Access & Auto Logon
Audit, Compliance & Reports
Secure and Enterprise Ready
Disaster Recovery & High Availability
- Success Stories
- Customer Voice
- Product Reviews
- Magazine Articles
- White Papers
Password Manager Pro has earned the business and goodwill of scores of customers worldwide. Its deployment has immensely benefitted businesses in many ways. The following are a few samples:
'The automated, policy-driven password management provided by Password Manager Pro has made us realize how inefficient and insecure the traditional 'excel sheet storage' approach was. Usage of Password Manager Pro is certainly the best practice approach for us.'
ManageEngine has partnered with PhoneFactor, the leading global provider of phone-based two-factor authentication, to enable simple, effective two-factor security for Password Manager Pro. ManageEngine is a PhoneFactor Alliance Partner and offers seamless integration with PhoneFactor's authentication services.
ManageEngine has forged a technology interoperability partnership with RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE: EMC), and has achieved RSA Secured® certification. Password Manager Pro is technically interoperable with the RSA SecurID® two-factor authentication system.
Password Manager Pro offers a great feature set at a very reasonable cost.
SC Magazine, the world's longest running monthly publication focusing on information security reviewed Password Manager Pro as part of its Group Test of various password management solutions. Learn More.
Articles on Password Management authored by Password Manager Pro analyst in various magazines:
- The Hacker News
Password Manager Pro — Easiest Way to Keep Enterprises Secure
- Network World
Best password managers for the enterprise
- Business Computing World
Passwords, King Of Authentication: Long Live The King!
- CRN Magazine
Perils of Password Sharing in Enterprises
What Platforms Does Password Manager Pro Support?
- Platforms (for password reset):Windows, Windows Domain, Linux, IBM AIX, IBM AS400, HP UNIX, Solaris, Mac OS, Sun Oracle XSCF, Sun Oracle ALOM, Sun Oracle ILOM, VMWare ESXi, MS SQL server, MySQL Server, Oracle DB Server, Sybase ASE, LDAP Server, HP iLO, HP ProCurve devices and Cisco Devices (IOS, CatOS, PIX), Juniper Netscreen Devices
- Platforms (for product installation): Windows, Linux
What Problems Does Password Manager Pro Solve?
If you are an IT Administrator responsible for securely managing your IT infrastructure, check yourself:
- Are you drowning in a pile of privileged passwords? Do you store administrative passwords in spreadsheets & flat files?
- Do you find it difficult to track who has access to which accounts?
- Do you laboriously logon to each application separately to periodically change passwords?
If yes, you certainly need Password Manager Pro!
Administrative/Privileged passwords are literally aplenty in enterprises. Servers, databases, switches, routers, firewalls and any other hardware or software, could have equally large number of administrative passwords. These passwords are insecurely stored in spreadsheets, text files and even as printouts and are shared by a group of administrators.
This traditional practice brings with it a host of issues such as:
- Insecure storage of passwords inviting security threats
- Uncontrolled super-user privileges
- No role-based access control; internal controls become fragile
- Lack of accountability for actions
- No provision for enforcing standard password practices/policies
- No centralized control
Password Manager Pro solves all these problems by providing a secure system to store, administer, and share passwords.
Pro Usb Hotel Card System Serial Key Generator
What are the Licensing Options for Password Manager Pro?
There are three license types:
- Evaluation download valid for 30 days capable of supporting a maximum of 2 administrators. You can test Enterprise edition features.
- Free Edition licensed software allows you to have 1 administrator and manage up to 10 resources. Valid forever.
- Registered Version - Licensing is based on two factors:
- Number of Administrators
- Type of Edition - Standard, Premium or Enterprise
Password Manager Pro comes with five user roles - Administrator, Password Administrator, Privileged Administrator, Password Auditor and Password User. The term 'administrator' denotes Administrators, Password Administrators and Privileged Administrators. So, licensing restricts the number of administrators as a whole, which includes Administrators, Password Administrators and Privileged Administrators. There is no restriction on the number of Password Users and Password Auditors. To get more details on the five user roles, refer to this section of our help documentation.
- Standard Edition - If your requirement is to have a secure, password repository to store your passwords and selectively share them among enterprise users, Standard Edition would be ideal.
- PremiumEdition - Apart from storing and sharing your passwords, if you wish to have enterprise-class password management features such as remote password synchronization, password alerts and notifications, application-to-application password management, reports, high-availability and others, Premium edition would be the best choice.
- Enterprise Edition - If you require more enterprise-class features like auto discovery of privileged accounts, integration with ticketing systems and SIEM solutions, jump server configuration, application-to-application password management, out-of-the-box compliance reports, SQL server / cluster as backend database, Enterprise edition will be ideal.
Password Management Features Matrix
- Local authentication
- VNC support for collaboration
- Backup file encryption
- Managing unidentified email addresses
- Emergency measures
- Notification Email IDs
- All Features of Standard Edition
- AD / Azure AD Sync - User groups & OUs
- Two-factor authentication - PhoneFactor, RSA SecurID, Google Authenticator, Duo security, YubiKey, Microsoft Authenticator,Okta Verify
- AD / Azure AD Sync - User groups & OUs
- User Sessions
- Trash Users
- IP Restrictions - API access and Agent Access
- Disable Password Resets for Privileged Accounts
- All features of Premium edition
- Remote SQL sessions with auto logon
- EAR support while using MS SQL as backend database
- CI/CD Platform Integration - Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Password Manager Pro Add-on Features
- On-demand SSL Discovery
- Scheduled SSL Discovery
- SSL Discovery from SMTP servers
- Subnet Discovery
- Agent-based SSL Discovery
- Load Balancer Certificate Discovery
- CSR Process Management
- CSR Import
- Integration with public Certificate Authorities (CAs): Sectigo (formerly Comodo), GoDaddy, Digicert, Symantec, Thawte, Geotrust, and RapidSSL
SSL/TLS Certificate Discovery:
Public CA Integration:
- All Features of Standard Edition
- Automated SSH Discovery
- Microsoft CA Auto Renewal
- CMDB Integration for SSL Certificate Synchronization
- Guard Patrol System
- Card Door Lock System
- Smart Card applications
Prousb Hotel Card System Serial Key
- Download Center
- Contact Epordo
Home / Products Center / RFID Devices&Systems / Card Door Lock System
- Products News
- Our Products Make clients' Dream to be true, help clients do a better job More...
- Service Center
- with excellent management, leadership, we can do big project. More...
- Products info, include manual, parameters, drawing, software etc. More...
- Who we are
- About EPORDO
- Press Room
- Quanlity Control
- Hot Solutions/Products
- Fingerprint Time Attendance&Access Control
- What We Offer
- Frequently Used Links
- Download Center
- Talk with Us
All rights reserved © E-Focus Industrial Co., Ltd