How to Install Epson L220 Printer Driver: 1. Download Epson L220 Driver From Epson Website. Using Web Page Download Driver by Given Link. After Downloading setup files You can See next Dialogue box you can Select Printer Model And Click Ok. In Next Dialogue Box select the language And Click the Ok button. Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. This utility is used to enable Epson Connect so you can print emails, documents, or photos from any device that can send an email. Important: This utility is required for Epson Email Print, Remote Print or Scan To Cloud. No other software is required for Epson Email Print or Scan To Cloud. Turn the printer off. While holding the reset button, turn the printer on. Continue to hold the reset button. After 5 seconds, a warning will print out. Release the reset button. After about 5 more seconds, another sheet will print showing the factory reset IP address of the printer. Newer Epson models will default to a DHCP address. Biasanya printer akan normal kembali. Selain untuk reset Printer Epson L350, Cara ini juga berlaku untuk mereset printer model Epson lain seperti Epson L120, L110, L210, L220, L300, L310, L1800, L365, dll, perbedaanya hanya dengan menyesuaikan program resetter yang digunakan.
Epson Printer Reset Software 14100 Download
Epson Connect Printer Setup For Windows
Resetting your Epson printer Modern Epson printers have built-in software/firmware that counts the prints that you do and each model has a set limit that will generate messages, saying something like 'your printer requires maintenance' or 'parts inside your printer may be worm' or ' service required'.
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer in Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product.
To see the Start Here sheet, go to the Epson supportmain page, select your product, select Manuals, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.