- Download Android 8.1 For Tecno Tv
- Download Android 8.1 For Tecno Laptop
- Download Android 8.1 For Tecno Pc
- Download Android 8.1 For Tecno Pc
Download and Install AICP 13.1 on Tecno Spark 2. The new update brings all the Android 8.1 Oreo features and updates such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more. Download and Install Stock ROM On Tecno F1 Official Firmware: The Stock ROM is the official operating system that comes pre-loaded with your smartphone or Android tablet. The stock ROM is a file that contains executable instructions or you can say an operating system image that comes with some applications. To download any flash file, stock rom or official firmware for your Android device, select your smartphone manufacturer from the list here and download the exact firmware that suits your Smartphone. Instructions and software for flashing any firmware downloaded from here is included in the firmware download page.
GApps is an integral part of an Android ROM that makes it what it is. Google released the official Android Oreo update for Nexus and Pixel devices a few months ago. If you have been looking for Android Oreo GApps, then we have got you covered. Read ahead to know more and download Android 8.1 Oreo GApps.
Google released the first Developer Preview of Android Oreo in March 2017. The first public build of Android Oreo was released in August. Android Oreo comes with a lot of new features such as Picture-in-picture mode, Smart Text Selection, New Emojis, Multi Windows, Revamped notifications and ‘Notification Dots’, Project Treble and much more.
The Android Oreo was more of a functional update with very less visual changes to the operating system. The UI of the Settings app has been simplified for a better ease of use. The notification shade has got some UI tweaks here and there, nothing big. If you have been looking for Android 8.1 Compatible GApps Package, we have it here for you. You can download Android 8.1 Oreo GApps for 64-Bit, 32-Bit or even x86 smartphones!
Android 8.1 Oreo GApps
While the official Android Oreo update has not still hit many devices, even flagships, there are already a lot of Android Oreo Custom ROMs for most devices which has good community love. For example, devices like OnePlus 3/3T, OnePlus 2, Galaxy S2/S4/S5/S6, Xperia ZX/Premium and many more devices have already received Android Oreo Custom ROMs.
If you install any Android ROM, GApps is the most important part to make everything work the way they should. Most, if not all, custom ROMs are built based on AOSP Android. The AOSP Android does not come with any sort of Google Services. You would not even be able to add a Google Account to AOSP Android. By installing GApps, you get the complete Google Support.
By installing GApps you get –
- Google Accounts
- Google Play
- Google Play Services
- Google Play Protect
- Google Dialer
- Google Contacts
- Google Maps
- Google Photos
- Much More!
Download Android 8.1 Oreo Gapps Package
Thanks to OpenGapps Project, you can install all your favorite Google applications on any Oreo ROM. There are many different variants in different sizes to choose from, so here’s a quick guide to help you choose:
- Aroma: Every single Google App in existence is included. The installer comes with a GUI and lets you choose which ones to install.
- Super: Every single Google App in existence is included. But, no GUI or options to choose. Everything will be installed.
- Stock: Contains all the Google Apps that come with Nexus and Pixel phones (comes with Google Dialer). Recommended.
- Full: Similar to Stock, but this does not replace non-Google Stock Android apps such as Dialer, etc.
- Mini: Only the most Popular Google Apps.
- Micro: Limited number of Google apps.
- Nano: As the name says, extremely minimal, light-weight package.
- Pico: The bare-minimum needed for the Google Services to properly work.
All the above-mentioned packages are available for 32bit, 64bit, and x86 chip smartphones as well. Now that you have made your choice, click below to go to OpenGApps Official Download Page:Download Android 8.1 Oreo GApps
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo Gapps Package
- Copy the downloaded Android 8.1 Oreo GApps Package to your phone.
- Reboot your device into recovery mode.
- If you have not already flashed the Android 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM, please flash it first. The flash the Android 8.1 Oreo GApps Package.
Once you reboot your device, you would be welcomed by the ROM Setup Wizard, if this is the first boot after installing Custom ROM. During this, if you are asked for Google Account details, then you be sure that GApps have installed fine. You would also find several Google Apps installed on your device, once the setup wizard completes. This is the easiest way to install Android 8.1 Oreo GApps on any Android device.
Here is the Guide to install Android 10 on your android phone. After the release of Android 10 by Google for the Pixel phones, most of the developers are working on Android 10 Custom ROMs and many of them released the stable version of Android 10. Some popular custom ROM like Lineage OS and Pixel experience are available for many smartphones. And all these custom rom are based on the latest build of Android 10.
Android 10 (aka Android Q) is now official and Pixel devices, Essential Phone, Redmi K20 Pro, OnePlus 7 Pro devices are receiving the latest Android version update. But most of the devices are missing this update, and if you are waiting for Android 10 for your phone, then here is the guide which helps you to update your devices with the latest Android 10 update.
Here in this post, we will share with you a List of Android 10 Custom ROM Supported devices and the ROMS download link too. Which you can install on your phone with the help of Custom TWRP recovery and enjoy all the features of Android 10. But before that first, take a look at the Android 10 features and overview.
Table of Contents
- 3 Download Android 10 for Your Android
Android 10 Features
Dark theme – Android’s new Dark theme uses true black to keep your battery alive longer. Plus, it also changes how your Google apps look, like Calendar and Photos.1
Gesture Navigation – In Android 10 you will see the new Gesture Navigation. That’s totally different from the last android versions. In the new update, the back button is now ditched and you can easily go backward or forward via swiping left or right. Gestures are now quicker and more intuitive than ever.
Sound Amplifier – With Sound Amplifier, your phone can boost sound, filter background noise, and fine-tune to how you hear best. Yes, this also the new feature in Android 10. And many users are waiting for this feature from long time.
Smart Reply – Smart Reply is one of handy feature in Android 10 update. With this new feature, you can quickly reply to the message that you receive in your notification panel.
Live Caption – With a single tap, Live Caption automatically captions videos, podcasts, and audio messages. This feature will be available on Google Pixel smartphones very soon.
Focus Mode – The focus mode is the improved version of Digital Wellbeing which allows users to select and control app usage. Digital Wellbeing was introduced in Android 9.0 Pie version.
Family Link – Now with this new features you can manage your phone for your family or kids that what content they see. You can set screen time limits, view app activity, manage apps and content restrictions, and see where they are.
Pre-Requirements to Android 10 ROMS
- Make sure that the bootloader of your smartphone is unlocked.
- You should have a custom TWRP recovery installed on your phone.
- Take a full backup of your device data. In case anything goes wrong, you can restore the backup.
- Charge your device battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
Download Android 10 for Your Android
Here is a list of Android 10 Custom ROM Supported devices that you can easily download from here. Just download the ROM zip file and follow the below mention installtion instruction on your device to update your phone with Android 10 update.
Download Android 8.1 For Tecno Tv
Android 10 For Xaiomi phones
- Xiaomi Mi 8 (dipper) Android 10: Click Here
- Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot): Click Here
- Xiaomi Mi A2 (jasmine_sprout): Click Here
- Xiaomi Mi Mix (lithium): Click Here
- Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X (land): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (sakura): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro (raphael): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global/Pro (whyred): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Plus (vince): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (lavender): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet): Click Here
Android 10 For OnePlus phones
- OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger) Android 10: Click Here
- OnePlus 5T (dumpling): Click Here
- OnePlus 6 (enchilada): Click Here
- OnePlus 7: Click Here
- OnePlus 7 Pro: Click Here
Android 10 For MotoRola phones
- Motorola Moto G5S Plus (sanders): Click Here
Android 10 For Asus phones
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD): Click Here
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD): Click Here
Android 10 for Samsung Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6: Click Here
- Sprint Galaxy Tab E 8.0: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy J5: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S2: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy J: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S6: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S7: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S5 [klte]: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus: Click Here
- Galaxy S5 Active: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy A3 2017: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2017: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy A8 2018: Click Here
- Galaxy S6 edge: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Core: Click Here
- Galaxy A7 2018: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Jean: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A Series: Click Here
So, guys, that was the list of Android devices that are supported with Android 10 [Custom ROM development]. Now, just in case, if you can’t didn’t find your device on the list, then don’t worry at all. We would be updating the list from time-to-time. So check after some time, we will update the Androdi 10 Download List soon.
How to Install the Androdi 10 On Your Android
No matter which Android smartphone you own, the custom ROM installation will always the same. Follow the process and install the Android 10 Update on your device.
Download Android 8.1 For Tecno Laptop
1. First, install the custom TWRP recovery on your phone, Without this you can’t flash the Androdi 10 Custom ROM on your phone.
2. Now boot your phone in custom TWRP recovery. Once your phone in the TWRP custom recovery mode. Go to Wipe button, then select “Advanced Wipe” from the following screen. From here, tick the boxes next to the Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache options, then swipe the slider at the bottom of the screen.
3. Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the Android 10 ROM zip file and flash it. And after that Flash the Google Apps zip file ( If needed for Your ROM ).
Download Android 8.1 For Tecno Pc
4. Once your ROM is successfully flashed you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option Tap on it and after that Reboot System.
Download Android 8.1 For Tecno Pc
So this way you can install the Androdi Q update on your phone with the help of custom recovery. If you have any question about the guide or facing some problem during the process then leave the comments below, and we will help you to fix it up.