Directx 11 Offline Installer helps those that have a slow internet connection and cannot afford to download the files as they install the software via its installer.
DirectX 11.3 and 12 are included with these Windows versions. Updates will be available through Windows Update. There is no stand-alone package for these versions of DirectX. Free downloads for building and running.NET apps on Linux, macOS, and Windows. Runtimes, SDKs, and developer packs for.NET Framework,.NET Core, and ASP.NET.
Directx can also be called the low-level Application Program Interface. It enables software applications to provide a high-end user experience by using the available hardware devices such as audio or video devices. It simply creates a path for the different software applications to use the available hardware for their best performance. So, Directx is really important software to be installed on any Windows operating system.
DirectX 11 can be downloaded and installed offline by downloading the Directx 11 Offline Installer using Google Drive Link. Directx 12 on the other hand is not available as a standalone installer but only as a feature update for your Windows operating system.
Directx 12 Download For Mac Full
READ: Learn how to use Samsung Sidesync on your computer
It Smooths the rendering capabilities and actually contributes to an efficient and lag-free windows operating and gaming experience.
What About DirectX 12 Download and What Are The Diffferences?
According to Microsoft, there are no direct offline downloads for DirectX 12. It’s only available as an update for your Windows operating system and not a standalone installer.
One of the major differences between DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 is that Directx 12 makes better usage of the CPU and the advanced features of your graphics card too. Having said that, Directx 12 is not yet widely supported by the new games and applications yet, so unless you know what exactly you are going to use that for, you are better of using Directx 11 instead of DirectX 12.
There are lots of different ways one can download Directx 11 or any other version. DirectX 11 can be downloaded from Microsoft’s website. But most of the time the installer is an online installer that downloads the necessary installation files as it installs the software itself.
For more detailed information on its actual applications refer to Microsoft Resources
Directx 11 Download Offline Installer[Google Drive]
Microsoft DirectX 11 & DirectX 12 Technical Details
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
Operating System Architecture
32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
DirectX Download / DirectX Offline Installer
Directx 11 Download links have been listed below and all the downloads are served by Microsoft or a direct Google drive download link.
Looking for the latest version of Direct X to install? Follow the following steps
- Go to Microsoft’s direct x page
- Click on the “Download” button
- This will download the “dxwebsetup.exe”
- Open the downloaded websetup file and this will go and fetch the most latest version of Direct X from Microsoft and install it
Troubleshooting And FAQ
1. Checking for latest Directx :
Go to Run or hit the Windows + “R” key on the keyboard. Type “Dxdiag”. Find the latest version via Directx Diagnostics tools.
2. Getting a d3dx9_35.dll is missing
If you get this type of error we strongly recommend you to download the Directx web installer from here and install the latest version of DirectX that is compatible with the system that you are currently running.
Hope this helped you help you with Directx 11 download.
- In English
- (7.69 K Downloads)
We are highly dependent on our Computer systems for our every work. So it’s essential to enhance the performance of your application, which will ultimately help you to improve your system performance, and you can finish your work quickly. We use different applications for our other needs; these applications are written in various complex coding languages, which is not directly compatible with our system’s hardware. So we need software that brings smooth coordination between our computer applications and system hardware. One such software which is powerful and handles such task efficiently guarantee the smooth performance of the applications is DirectX 12 by Microsoft.
DirectX 12 is a collection of application programming interfaces (APIs) for handling tasks related to multimedia, especially game programming and video, on Microsoft platforms, which was released on July 29, 2015. Originally there were different APIs which began with the name “Direct”, such as Direct3D, DirectDraw, DirectMusic, DirectPlay, and many others. The term DirectX was coined for the collection of all these APIs. This software allows your games to directly work with your video and audio hardware, which gives a great gaming experience.
Features of DirectX 12
- Enhanced Gaming Experience- Multimedia accelerator is a built-in feature of your hardware, so if your game uses DirectX, it can use this feature. Also, DirectX allows games to directly work with audio and video hardware, which enhances your gaming experience.
- The CPU - GPU Divide- CPU is required for normals processing of the system, but some high-end games require the working of GPU. Because of the hardware differences, it is not possible for the CPU to directly coordinate with the CPU. The instructions from the CPU should be translated into native hardware language that GPU can understand. The Hardware Drivers do this job provides by DirectX.
- DirectX Raytracing- This feature provides realistic and exceptional graphics like reflections and shadows, as the games can stimulate how lights work in real life.
- VRS (Variable Rate Shading)- This is a new render technique that allows adjusting the shading rate for different parts of the scene, which increase the performance of the game.
How to download and install DirectX 12?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the DirectX 12 folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the DirectX 12 folder and double click on the DirectX 12 setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install DirectX 12, Click on Finish button after installation.
- Enhances your gaming experience.
- DirectX Raytracing.
- Better coordination between CPU and GPU.
- CPU load is reduced.
App Name: DirectX 12
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-11-25
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Directx For Mac
User Rating: 4.02
Category: Drivers and Mobile Phones
Directx 12.1 Download