- Auran Trainz Simulator 2012 Free Download For Android
- Auran Trainz Simulator 2012 Free Download For Android Free
- Auran Trainz Simulator 2012 Free Download For Android Game
- Auran Trainz Simulator 2012 Free Download For Android Download
Box art for 32 bit Trainz Simulator 12 depicting a Norfolk and Western Y6b
|Developer(s)||N3V Games (originally by Auran)|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, iPad, Android|
|Latest release||Railroad Simulator 2019|
December 20, 2018
Trainz is a series of 3Dtrain simulatorvideo games. The Australian studio Auran (since 2007 N3V Games) released the first game in 2001.
Trainz Simulator 12 Free Download. To view the details of an asset, either double click on the asset or left click on it to select it, then press 'CTRL' + 'I'. This will show the description (if available), Author's username, kuid, and the thumbnail. In this tutorial, i'll teach you ' How to install Trainz Simulator 2012Please Subscribe and hit that Like buttonThank'sLink:iso = http://fullypcgameslinks.b.
The simulators consist of route and session editors called Surveyor, and the Driver module, that loads a route and lets the player operate and watch the trains run, either in 'DCC' mode, which simulates a bare-bones Digital Command Control (DCC) system for the simple stop-and-go of a basic model railway, or 'CAB' mode, which simulates real-world physics and adds working cab controls.
- 2.3Trainz Railway Simulator 2006
Trainz Simulator 12 Free Download. To view the details of an asset, either double click on the asset or left click on it to select it, then press 'CTRL' + 'I'. This will show the description (if available), Author's username, kuid, and the thumbnail. Thomas Trainz Downloads Free. Box art for 32 bit Trainz Simulator 12 depicting a Norfolk and Western Y6b. Genre (s) Train simulation. Developer (s) N3V Games (originally by Auran) Platform (s) Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, iPad, Android. Download for free:.bit.ly/TrainzSim2012AndrFree 'Build and operate the railroad of your dreams with Trainz Simulator 2012 for Android.
Screenshot of TRS2004 or Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 in driver mode, showing third-party British rolling stock in a rail yard scene.
In the route editor, Surveyor, the user can shape the landscape, paint with ground textures, lay tracks, and place buildings and roads. The user then operates the trains in Driver, either in free play, or according to a scenario called a Driver Session which can range in difficulty from beginner to expert. In CAB (cabin) mode the train physics are more sophisticated than in DCC mode; adding real-life considerations such as wheel slip on the rails; how the weight of the consist slows acceleration and deceleration. Any train can be given directions to be driven by the computer.
Screenshot of TS12 or Trainz Simulator 12 in driver mode showing an AmtrakHHP-8 at 30th Street Station
The simulators are supported by a large library freeware assets which can be downloaded from the N3V servers, referred to as Download Station (DLS). PaintShed is a simple program for aiding and easing the process of 'reskinning' traincars, altering their livery, by recoloring and adding new heraldry to Trainz locomotives and other rolling stock. The Content Manager (CM) module is a Windows program that allows management of the in-game data base files.
Trainz Community Edition was released in December 2001. Service packs 1 (April), 2 (June) and 3 (November) were each released in 2002, these progressively updated the Community Edition, Trainz 1.0 to versions 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 successively. Two retail builds (retail versions releases) existed; the English/USA version is commonly known as Trainz 1.0. (Box, which included Gmax as an accessory is shown at right in lower left corner.)
Trainz Retail Edition was released in June 2002 aimed at the United States and other North American markets.Service pack 3 was released in November 2002, this updated both the Community and Retail Editions to version 1.3. Thus all USA versions are commonly known as Trainz 1.3.
The Ultimate Trainz Collection, or UTC, was released on 26 November 2002 in North American as a 3-CD set including extra rolling stock, and a CD-ROM with TrainzScript-based scenarios and route map content based on Trainz 1.3 tech. This was the first edition to include the formerly separately retailed PaintShed program and support RailDriver, as well as the first incorporating Trainz user developed freeware content as part of the release, some of which became Trainz staple content in TRS2004 et al. through current releases.
Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004
Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 (known as Trainz Railway Simulator 2004 in the United Kingdom), or TRS2004, was released in September 2003. Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 incorporated a load of technical changes and these required many bug fixes that were released as the four service packs released through 2004 and 2005.
Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 was the first version of Trainz to include interactive industries and loadable rolling stock capabilities, which allowed the player to deliver various resources (such as coal, wood, and steel) and passengers to various industries and stations across the playable area. It has an iconic status in the Trainz community as once the bugs were worked out of it, its feature improvements have been the look-see-and-feel of all the Trainz releases since regardless of how things are reskinned. There were many industries included and much of the bundled rolling stock was updated to include this new dynamic loading and unloading animated capability with a corresponding load-state dynamic driving physics change in the handling of a consist. It also was the first Rail Simulator to include Thomas & Friends and to emulate 'wooden toy train' snap together modeled content—all of which was later available in Trainz 2006 and up. These 'toylike' animated 3D models eventually led to My First Trainz with its simple child-friendly simulator game interface.
Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 Deluxe was a later 4 CDROM follow on with the first two service packs pre-installed. It also included PaintShed, and a bonus content CD.
Trainz Railway Simulator 2006
Trainz Railway Simulator 2006 (known as Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 in the USA), or TRS2006, was an transitional release, incorporating the stable Auran JET based TRS2004 GUI modules with only some graphics improvements, but introducing the data base manager Content Manager Plus (CMP) as a new core technology. ContentManager.exe (now called just CM) combines data base management, and secure FTPupload and download facilities and special user definable filters all in one integrated system. By defining a good filter, the user could 'selectively not see' the clutter of regional items in the Surveyor asset selection menus saving user time when world building. This important filtering feature was further improved in Trainz 2009, becoming far more powerful and easier to use. In addition to these improvements, several new routes were included, such as Hawes Junction (representing a small section of the Settle and Carlisle Railway and serving as a demo for TC3), Toronto Rail Lands 1954 (representing Toronto's sprawling railyard in 1954), and Marias Pass Approach (representing the BNSF Marias Pass line between Shelby, Montana and Cut Bank, Montana and serving as a demo for the full Marias Pass payware route). TRS2006 was published in September 2005, and the base release with its single service pack formed the core of the regional releases (most are joint ventures with 'Trainz Partners' combining payware content provider's products with the base Trainz software) over the next four years until the introduction of new technologies in TC3 and TRS2009. In Germany, it was published by Bluesky-Interactive, as ProTrain Perfect.
Trainz Driver (also known as Trainz Driver Edition (TDE) in the USA) is a version of Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 released in 2005 lacking the Content Manager and Surveyor GUI world building module, having only the Driver and Railyard modules. Note this is precisely the formula utilized with the 2011-2016 release of iPhone and iPad based Trainz releases, as well as the new 'Driver 2016'.
- The package includes three large routes with 21 driver sessions, all set in North America. Trainz Driver is the first instance when Auran turned to blatant marketing measures to boost sales. Current CEO Tony Hilliam had taken on an increasing role in company management beginning in 2005, and by 2008 would end up a principle investor in Auran with rights to develop and distribute the Trainz franchise.
- Over the same three-year period, Auran licensed eight separate 'Regional releases' based on the stable JET2 (TRS2004/TRS2006) game engine releases aimed at opening new market niches. These versions had few game improvements, and Driver and Surveyor were technically equivalent to The TRS2004-TRS2006 games, albeit, given new skins and better graphics interfacing. Prior to those releases, if you had a high end graphics system, to let the game know about your superior hardware you had to edit an ini file called TrainzOptions.txt with apropos height and width entries.
Trainz Railroad Simulator 2007
Trainz Railroad Simulator 2007 (abbreviated as TRS2007) was the second release targeting a regional market distributed by Anuman Interactive for sale in France, Belgium and Switzerland. There were initially two versions: the standard version which consisted of Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 with Service Pack 1 applied, and the Gold edition, which included French regional add-on items.
- Halycon Media later distributed Trainz Railroad Simulator 2007 with German region-specific content for the British, Austrian, and Swiss market. This release version of TRS2007 was not available in American markets, though the Gold edition content was included in later games.
Trainz Classics (TC1—TC3)
Trainz Classics, also abbreviated as TC (TC1, TC2, TC3), is a series of 3 standalone Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 joint venture customizations put together by Auran and different professional providers of third party content. Unlike typical Trainz releases which feature a round-the-world sampling of content typical to different regions of the planet, the Trainz Classics versions feature a large railroad layout with plenty of special professionally written sessions exploiting the featured railroad. Trainz Classics 3 renewed evolution of the Trainz base technologies incorporating various changes to the older stable four-year-old data models resulting in the publication of a new .pdf file TC3 Content Creator's Guide.
TC1 focuses on the Metro-North Railroad'sHarlem Line in the 2000s (due to EMD FL9 locomotives still being in service), TC2 focuses on a freelanced city called 'Modula City', featuring European trams running in the city and to an island (a demo version was included with TRS2004). TC3 focuses on the famed Settle-Carlisle Line from Skipton to Carlisle in the late 1950s/early 1960s during the steam-diesel transition.
Demos of Modula City and the Settle-Carlisle line were included in TRS2006, along with a limited amount of content in unrefined states.
The content from Trainz Classics 1 and 2 were later released as built-content for TS2009 and TS2010. Trainz Classics 3 was re-released as an expansion pack for TS2009, TS2010, and TS12.
Trainz – The Complete Collection
Released June 13, 2008. This is a large compilation, containing three DVD's: Ultimate Trainz Collection, TRS2004, TRS2006, Trainz Routes (volumes 1-4), and Trainz PaintShed.
Trainz Simulator: iPad, Android
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Trainz, N3V Games released a Trainz app for the iPad on December 4, 2010. Users can lay tracks, drive trains. Users have access to Driver and Surveyor and can create routes and drive trains with the help of tutorials. An Android version of the game was released on 22 July 2011 and has the same features as the iPad version. The app is a port of Trainz Simulator 2010.
Trainz Simulator 12
Trainz Simulator 12, or TS12, was released on April 12, 2011. Among other upgrades, this product offers a variety of new routes, doppler effect support, satellite view, and a multiplayer feature for the first time (multiplayer was publicly tested in TS2010). A Trainz 10th Anniversary Boxset was announced which includes the game and other extras. The game was initially released for pre-order on March 18, 2011 as part of the limited-edition Trainz 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition. A certain amount of content from previous versions was removed from this release, making it the first release since Trainz 1.0 to feature all and only new routes and related assets. Like most Trainz releases, the package contains only content vetted for the new technology, which in TS12 needed to be updated for compatibility with 64 bit computers. Auchan militari bucuresti harta. However, much of the content (not all of it) from the previous versions was released on the Download station (DLC) in an updated form as of the end of 2012 under an initiative known as the 'Download Station Cleanup'.
My First Trainz Set
My First Trainz Set was designed for the younger generation who do not want to worry about realism or management when playing the Trainz game. The game features 4 locations to lay track in that are based on rooms throughout a house, such as a bedroom or kitchen. The user has the ability to place down small toy-like objects in the replacement of buildings and scenery. However, its graphical quality of the trains, track, and objects is still very much like that of the standard Trainz simulator games. Controls are also far more simplified. The game was also ported to Android devices.
Trainz Simulator: Mac
Trainz Simulator: Mac was a port of Trainz Simulator: 2010 for Macintosh.
Trainz Driver: iPhone
Trainz Driver leveraged the work done porting Trainz Simulator onto iPad and brought the driving aspect of the Trainz franchise to mobile phones for the first time.
Trainz Simulator 2 Mac
Trainz Simulator 2 Mac was released on March 27, 2014 via the Mac App Store, which amongst other things, introduced an online multiplayer feature. It is a port of Trainz 12.
Trainz Driver 2: iPhone
Trainz Driver 2 leveraged the iPad updates and introduced the powerful route editing tools to the phone.
Trainz: A New Era
Trainz: A New Era is, as noted in the new naming convention, a new beginning for the Trainz franchise. In November 2013, a Kickstarter campaign for the game was launched to help fund the game and the new purpose-built game engine. The campaign reached its target funding level a month later. Contributors were awarded prizes ranging from desktop wallpapers, First Class Tickets for the Download Station, full copies of the game, and various additional content depending on the amount pledged.
- The game utilizes a new custom designed 64 bit game engine, which features far more realistic (lifelike) graphics, slightly improved train physics, and various other new features and improvements led by a top ten hit-list drawn up by the user community on the forums between September and November 2013.
- Subsequently, a download only release, the 'TANE Community Edition' was released in mid-December 2014. The new game was officially released as a retail version for wide distribution on May 15, 2015, though it was rather bare bones, lacking many normal User Interface features such as Content Manager hotkeys, a working minimap and like UX multiplier factors.
- A whole series of bug fixing hotfix software updates were forthcoming throughout the year, and often these would incrementally improve UI lacks and so gradually raise the UX. A long delayed Service Pack 1 finally passed a succession of hurdles which had new BETA Candidate Replacements updating the last until finally six-to-seven weeks late, a SP1 release build heralded a new stage of stability and capability in Mid-January, January, 12th, 2016 instead of Halloween. Major Kickstarter contributors also could participate in Beta testing in addition to a dedicated in-house employee team testing new code; so hundreds participated in moving the new technology into matured stability. Two hotfixes followed after just a month and a half, one after the other a week apart on March 11, 2016 (build 81190) and March 18, 2016 (build 81296), but normal UI to recapture UX operations of earlier Trainz aside from Driver, are still lacking in hotfix2. Several of the CM hotkeys were reinstated with the second hotfix, and N3V has announced that Service Pack 2 beta candidate builds will be forthcoming soon, implying the rapid rebuilding of the Trainz customary UX may not be far behind.
Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019
On May 11, 2018, N3V Games announced a new version of Trainz featuring better graphics, Physically-Based Rendering, Parallax Occlusion Mapping and more content than ever before. Early Access will be available in July 2018 and the game will officially launch in Q4, 2018. It is also the first entry in the series since TRS2006 to feature the 'Trainz Railroad Simulator' moniker. The game uses whole-game DRM in all versions, whereas certain versions of Trainz: A New Era could be purchased and run offline. This requires that the game be able to connect to the internet at least once a month in order for the game and content to continue functioning. TRS19 is primarily being offered as subscription model, although a one-time purchase (but with the monthly DRM check still required) is also planned. It also has the ability to download content from the Download Station (DLS) while in the game. It was later fully released later in 2018.
Special hardware support
The desktop cab controller RailDriver was first supported for use in Service Pack 1 for the Ultimate Trainz Collection, and is also supported by all subsequent Trainz releases.
- ^'The Ultimate Trainz Collection'. GameZone. Archived from the original on 2 February 2010. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- ^Announced February 19th, 2016; actually shipped ca 10 March 2016
- ^See other sections on this page: 1) Trainz Routes (Routes), 2) Trainz Driver (TDE), 3) Trainz the Complete Collection (TCC), the three Trainz Classics: 4-6) TC1, TC2, & TC3, 7) TRS2007 and 8) TRS2008
- ^Neglecting Gcard interface (next footnote), only Trainz Classics 3, v2.8 had changes which impacted the data model guidelines content creators had to follow—and those affected virtually only locomotive modeling, leaving most content creation standards unchanged.
- ^Starting with TRS2006-SP1, Trainz was able to read Gcards and present a drop menu in the Options User Interface.
- ^'List of Trainz Merchandise' (in French). Anuman Interactive. Archived from the original on 2 January 2007.
- ^'Trainz Railroad Simulator 2007 Gold Edition' (in French). Anuman Interactive. 20 November 2006. Archived from the original on 6 February 2007.
- ^'Trainz TRS 2007 Service Bereich' (in German). Halycon Media GmbH Co.KG. Archived from the original on 8 October 2007.
- ^'Trainz Simulator: A New Era – Create, Drive, Operate, Share'Archived 24 May 2014 at the Wayback Machine, Kickstarter
- ^Trainz A New Era SP1 has just released!, By Tony_Hilliam, January 12, 2016, accessdate=2016-03-24
- ^TANE Service Pack 1 Hotfix 1 Update now LIVE!, By Tony_Hilliam, March 11, 2016, accessdate=2016-03-24
- ^TANE Service Pack 1 Hotfix 2 now available, By Tony_Hilliam, March 18, 2016 - Service Pack 1 Hotfix 2 addresses a map (route) saving issue introduced in the previous update, making in a very highly recommended update., accessdate=2016-03-24
- ^'TRS18 - TrainzOnline'. online.ts2009.com. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- ^'Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 Announced'. www.trainzportal.com. Retrieved 12 May 2018.
- ^'TRS19 FAQs'. www.trainzportal.com. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- ^'Ultimate Trainz Collection (Key Features)'. Auran. Retrieved 1 April 2010.
|Wikibooks has a book on the topic of: Trainz|
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Trainz&oldid=891545489'
Multimedia Business Messengers Desktop Development Education Games Graphics Home Networking Security Servers Utilities Web Dev Other
Sort by: Relevance
Auran Trainz Simulator 2012 Free Download For Android
Auran Trainz GMAX Gamepack
gmax is a free 3D modeling and animation tool based on Discreet's award-winning 3ds max™. Built for gamers to create their own in-game content for gmax ready games, a gamer can produce everything from trains to characters and vehicles to landscapes and props.
- Publisher: Auran
- Home page:www.auran.com
Trainz Downloader Pro
The Auran Download Station contains tens of thousands of items you can download for the model train simulator Trainz. The download station is great but suffers from a very lousy usability. Trainz Downloader Pro is a client for Windows that provides a more user-friendly access to the Trainz Download Station.
- Publisher: Jelte Jansons
- Last updated: June 30th, 2009
PEVSoft Trainz Mesh Viewer
A program to render textured meshes for Trainz and to display complete traincars. The views can be zoomed and rotated to view the object from any angle. If textures are not present the object is rendered in the diffuse colour with shadows. A mesh data display has been added showing poly count and mesh size, and bump mapped objects can be rendered.
- Publisher: PEVSoft, Sydney
- Home page:trainz.shaneturner.co.uk
- Last updated: August 21st, 2015
LocalAPK is a free program which helps you organize your APK file collection. It contains several features to facilitate the organizing of Android APK files. You can transfer APK files to your Android device by generating a QR code, remove outdated APK files, rename APK files to package name, application name or Play Store name.
- Publisher: Breez
- Home page:www.breezie.be
- Last updated: June 10th, 2019
Pure APK Install
Pure Apk Install helps you install the applications stored on your computer directly to your Android device. It can also verify the authenticity of the installer package, as well as provide the supported Android versions. Moreover, it lets you decide the target location for the apk.
- Publisher: APKPure Inc.
- Last updated: September 18th, 2015
KOPLAYER is an Android Emulator which allows you play Android games and APPs on a windows PC. It has huge advantages in performance, stability, compatibility, etc. It?s totally preeminent above traditional Android Emulators?
Auran Trainz Simulator 2012 Free Download For Android Free
- Publisher: KOPLAYER Team
- Home page:koplayerpc.com
- Last updated: December 12th, 2018
The first time you access APKSync it will ask you for the folder containing your APK for Windows program and data files. The default is c:program filesapk. You do not need to change this unless you changed the installation folder during the 'Select Destination Location' step, or you have installed the program on your server.
- Publisher: RxKinetics
- Home page:www.rxkinetics.com
- Last updated: November 24th, 2011
CDPSave is designed for TRS2006 and TS2009 users who want to save a copy of files they have downloaded (i.e. files with the .CDP extension). In earlier versions of Trainz management of these files was fairly easy, but now the files are saved with meaningless names in the TRS2006(TS2009)cacheinternet folder.
- Publisher: TaFWeb Software
- Last updated: May 28th, 2012
KOPLAYER APK Install
KOPLAYER APK Install allows you to install Android applications and games in your mobile devices. It provides a simple interface where you can search for apps and install them by a single click. You may also download the APK file from koplayer website to your PC.
- Publisher: KOPLAYER Inc.
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018
Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE
Microsoft Games for Windows latest Live version 3.0 is the most stable gaming platform for Windows. It is the outcome of the research done by Microsoft and some of the leading gaming industries of the world. As we all know, Windows has been the world’s most popular gaming platform so far, so most obviously Microsoft Games for Windows Live 3.0 is a much better form of windows.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Last updated: July 3rd, 2020
Trainz Trouble is a train simulation game in which you can plan the route, change the junctions, time the stops and avoid the trouble. You can use your sharp mind to figure out the right path and your fast fingers to tap in the right place at the right time. It brings you loads of puzzles to solve and advanced 3D graphics.
- Publisher: N3V Games
- Home page:www.bigfishgames.com
- Last updated: October 27th, 2013
Epic Games Launcher
This program allows you to download these and other games and play them directly from its interface. The program itself is pretty simple. Once you have installed and opened it, you can access different games available from the upper menu bar. You can use the program both for downloading and playing the different games.
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Home page:www.epicgames.com
- Last updated: June 1st, 2021
Auran Trainz Simulator 2012 Free Download For Android Game
Lenovo Games Console
Lenovo Games Console is a flash based video game console for Windows users. The program works in conjunction with the games sites Pogo and I-Play. The users can access many types of games, including puzzle, strategy, arcade, card and time-management games.
- Publisher: Oberon Media, Inc.
- Last updated: July 8th, 2014
Gamehouse Games is a downloader and installer for games hosted on Gamehouse.com. This is a tiny application that automatically starts the download in the background. You can view and control the download process on Gamehouse.com through any browser, even if you don't have an account on the website.
- Publisher: GameHouse
- Home page:www.gamehouse.com
- Last updated: October 26th, 2016
Play against real opponents on the Internet or against the computer .Features:-Belote (2, 3, 4 Players)-Bridge (Rubber, Duplicate)-Schnapsen (66)-Sergeant Major (3-5-8)-Ludo-Monopoly-Poker Texas Hold'Em-Backgammon-Backgammon - Tapa-Backgammon - Gul bara-Backgammon-Mix-Dominoes-Rummy (Okey)
Auran Trainz Simulator 2012 Free Download For Android Download
- Publisher: Favorite Games LTD
- Home page:www.favorite-games.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2013
Amazon Games & Software Downloader
You need to install the Amazon Games & Software Downloader (for Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 3.0MB) before you can download games and software. The Amazon Games & Software Downloader allows you to download games or software easily and quickly. Browse games before buying.
- Publisher: Amazon
- Last updated: August 4th, 2015
You are in charge of the WTDX 4224 Canon! Final Fortress is a Fast thrilling action packed strategy shooter. Full of 3d modeled enemies, buildings and explosions.
- Publisher: YoudaGames.com
- Home page:www.youdagames.com
- Last updated: April 28th, 2011
The Games Factory 2
The Games Factory 2 184.108.40.206 is a program to create 2D games using drag and drop.This program is intended to provide a way for adults and children to get started in the games creation.The Games Factory provides all the stuff you´ll need to manufacture Arcade games, Platform games, Adventures and Screen Savers.
- Publisher: Clickteam
- Home page:www.clickteam.com
- Last updated: December 20th, 2011